Are you ready for Beyoncé Renaissance World Tour this weekend?!
Queen B kicks off her Los Angeles stop tonight at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood and we got everything you need to know for the show below:
- Arriving at SoFi Stadium
- buy parking early
- take public transportation
- take an Uber or Lyft, but request a ride hours in advance
- Tickets, bags and stadium policies
- add your ticket to your mobile wallet (do not screenshot the ticket as it has a moving barcode)
- there is a clear bag policy at SoFi and if needed there are bag valets around the stadium
- if you want to bring a sign for Beyoncé, it needs to fit on a 11-by-17 inch piece of paper
- Dress Code
- for her birthday, the Queen asked for fans to dress in silver or chrome until September 22nd
And lastly, HAVE FUN and be safe! If you're not able to make it out to one of Beyoncé's concerts or are looking for fun, check out some things happening around LA this weekend here. For more, click here.