The Keto Diet Now Has Its Own Podcast

You can thank Slimfast for this! One of the trendiest diets that many swear by now has its own Podcast. KETOmg brought to you by Slimfast Keto will soon be available on your totally free iHeartRadio app.

What is keto? It's a low carb/high fat diet where 75% of one's daily nutrition comes from fat with the remaining 25% coming from protein and carbs.

The six episode podcast will give you lots of information about the diet as well as a Keto friendly recipe ideas. The podcast will be available on your iHeartRadio app beginning Friday!

 
Taylor J

Taylor J

Want to know more about Taylor J? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Alt 104.9 !

title

Content Goes Here