How do you get this gig? The food tasters at Guilty Eats have come up with a list of the top 5 Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavors of all-time. I could have helped with this project, i'm sure!
Here is their list:
- Chubby Hubby - Malted vanilla ice cream with fudge and peanut butter swirls and chocolate peanut butter covered pretzels.
- Milk and Cookies - Vanilla ice cream with chocolate chip cookie chunks, chocolate chips and a chocolate cookie swirl.
- Cherry Garcia - Cherry ice cream with cherries and fudge chips.
- The Tonight Dough - This is named after Jimmy Fallon's show. It's chocolate and caramel ice cream with gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough and peanut butter cookie dough and chocolate cookie swirls.
- Cannoli - It's a tribute to the Italian dessert. It's mascarpone flavored ice cream with chocolate covered pastry shell pieces.
Do you agree with this list? I would definitely put Cherry Garcia at number one. Do you remember Chunky Monkey? That's banana flavored ice cream with pecans and fudge chips. It was a favorite in my house growing up. I don't know if they make it anymore. My current favorite is Sweet Like Sugar Cookie Dough Core. It's incredible. It's cherry ice cream with a hint of almond and sweet sugar cookie dough and cherries. Soooo great!
And. . . the world's best cookie dough belongs to Ben & Jerry. You can now buy bags of frozen Ben & Jerry's cookie dough!!!! It's ridiculous!
What is your favorite flavor of Ben & Jerry's ice cream?