There is nothing more potentially Earth-shattering or, perhaps, magical than crossing the line between friendship to romance.
Friendship is an amazing base for long-lasting romance. However, if your feelings of friendship are stronger than just friendship and the romantic feelings aren't returned, it can be devastating, not to mention awkward.
- Make sure you are sure of your feelings before you take the risk.
- Consult with mutual friends to get their tip.
- Test the waters.... take it THERE. Try flirting and see how its taken.
- Show a different side of you. If you're always just doing friend things in a super cas way, show off your best side. Put some effort into your appearance.
- Be serious. After you try to put the moves on, don't joke it off, be serious about your intentions.
Good luck! The right move at the right time could chart your future.