Grocery shopping, gas stations, etc... are becoming depressing places to be. It feels like every trip to these stores cost more than the last visit. This week's Life Hack Wednesday include tips on saving money!
- Never grocery shop on an empty stomach, you'll be more likely to binge shop.
- Pretend you quit smoking. Save the money you would have spent on cigarettes in your savings account.
- Pay your bills on time. Raise that credit score. In the long run, you could save $1000 a month on a car payment and mortgage with a better interest rate.
- Hide $50 in your mattress. You'll forget about it and then have some savngs the next time you flip your mattress.
- Online shopping, if you want something, put it in your cart and see if you still reall want it in three days.