This morning, I shared my Monday Motivation Minute on WHO-13 with Megan Reuther on "Hello Iowa!"
If you're like me, the seasonal change is making it harder to motivate to workout! I looked to experts for some tips!
- Plan ahead, don't leave home without your packed gym bag. Once you step inside at home, the motivation to workout decreases drastically.
- Do something you enjoy! For me, it's Cardio Dance!
- Have a Plan B. Ok, you missed your class, now what? I look to You Tube for Pilates workouts!
- Team sports! Others are relying on you, so you're less likely to skip! And it's fun!
- Set goals. You're more likely to stick to your workout if you are working toward a specific goal.