It's not even that cold out yet, but my hands already look like it's the middle of Winter! Experts have some tips for us on protecting our skin this Winter.
- Switch from scrubs to acids when exfoliating your skin. Acids don't penetrate skin too deeply, so you retain more moisture.
- Add extra moisture. Use heavier moisturizers, wear a hydrating mask to sleep at night.
- Use more oil based products. Start looking for Jojoba or Argan oil in your products to help with the natural oils our bodies lose in the Winter.
- Don't forget the lips. Use lip balm and exfoliate your lips, too.
- SPF. Just because it's cold out doesn't mean it's not sunny. Continue to protect your skin by wearing SPF.