Send good thoughts to your friends struggling with their weight! This is a rough time of the year for people trying their hardest not to gain weight. Here are some tips on how to keep your weight under control during the holidays:
- Keep the reason for the season (love and togetherness) at the center of all gatherings
- If you find yourself standing/sitting near finger foods, move locations and remove the temptations.
- Make it a point to keep moving, workout everyday
- Save your calories for the foods you enjoy. There are foods everywhere throughout the holidays, don't eat the stuff you don't truly enjoy.
- Eat balanced meals. Keep your blood sugar in check to avoid binging when you're really hungry.
- Drink water. It Keeps us feeling fuller longer.