The prices of SOME things are going down, but we're still not getting any ease at the checkout lane at the grocery store. Buzzfeed asked their community for tips on saving money at the grocery store and there were some really good tips!
- Buy in bulk at Costco, but share the expense with a friend. Go halves on 100 rolls of toilet paper!
- Stick to a list and pre-plan meals. Don't even go down aisles that offer nothing on your list!
- Have some everything but the kitchen sink recipes. Don't waste food. Make a stirfry with veggies about to spoil or/and leftover meat.
- Try to come up with meatless recipes a few times a week.
- Shop generic.
- Utilize the store's app for extra in-app digital coupons.
- Join your stores' rewards program.